Me and the Misses, intend to make frequent visits to the job site to stay well on top of all that is going on. LETS GET IT!!!
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Update
Well, our time has finally come.Tomorrow is the official first work day of our start week. Me and the Misses were a little bored at home so while out picking up our youngest from her holiday slumber weekend with grandma. We decided to stop through the job site and get a look at the area just prior to start. The pm told us during the Pre Construction meeting that they would need to bring in some soil to help get everything on grade. So I see that they have done just that. Here are some pictures of all of the stockpiled soil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Have fun watching your build! My OCD alert kicked in months go. First, one daily visit, than two and sometimes three with hubby! Lol We are just five minutes away which makes this super easy and to grab great shots before, during and after and catch anything in the process.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's the first time I've seen them needing to bring dirt IN. Usually I see them trucking it OUT! :)
ReplyDelete(please turn off word verification...)
Amanda, they had to bring in dirt for us too because they kept taking it from our lot while building the others which is why we already had a hole for months.
DeleteTamica, the Autumn Beige definitely had a pink hue!!!! What color is your brick--it goes nicely with the rise colored brick with green shutters/doors looks great or the burgundy shutters. I have seen both and they are pretty. Is your house all siding? If so, think think think and think again--it will be a pink hue.
ReplyDeleteIn our community they require partial or full stone or brick front. We will have partial stone called Wisconsin. The stone has a slight hue of a reddish brown. We have black shutters with a fine wine red door and our trim is white. We went to see our SR (because we love her that much lol) and I told her about the concern and of course we can't change but she felt that we would love it. She said it has character and that she doesn't think it looks too pink. We shall see. My husband doesn't mind at all about the color selection. He said at times it will look beige, peachy and sometimes pinkish which makes it unique. OK like I said I will post pictures when its up.
DeleteIf you look at our October 10th posting under Lot and Selections you will see the stone and all of our other features.
ReplyDelete